Joomla gallery by joomlashine.com
The CPEG Team of professionals has the knowledge, experience and commitment to client service to excel in our role on environmental and construction consulting projects. We are confident you will find our team experienced and capable. Our Team offers the following benefits:
We are committed to responsible and safe implementation of environmental and construction projects while being committed to the communities we serve. CPEG presents the following summary of the advantages of hiring the CPEG Team for your consideration:
1. The CPEG Team is highly experienced and appropriately trained/licensed in performing professional environmental and construction management services.
2. As a certified 8(a)/DBE/WBE firm and emerging small business, awarding a contract to CPEG represents a positive public-relations opportunity to support the growth of small disadvantaged business and gain federal/state contract encouraged diversity participation, while still contracting an excellent professional environmental and construction services team.
3. The CPEG Team has a proven record of success in managing and integrating large, complex project initiatives. Our experience in integrating environmental science and engineering ensure that you will be satisfied with our performance. Some factors that put us ahead of the competition include our ability to:
4. CPEG’s corporate office is located in a Pennsylvania Enterprise Zone and a Federal HUB Zone. While many office buildings and store fronts in downtown New Kensington remain empty, CPEG purchased a law office building that was closing in 2004, ensuring that one more building would not become vacant. CPEG has made upgrades to the building to improve aesthetics and functionality. Our presence was especially important for the City’s downtown business district since the building is on a prominent corner, directly across the street from the Post Office and one block from the City offices. Since that time, our street has seen much redevelopment, including many remodeled buildings, demolished unsafe buildings to prepare for redevelopment, and the opening of the Community College less than a block away.
5. Our Southwestern Pennsylvania neighbor communities have also benefited from CPEG’s success. For example, CPEG provides (at no cost) development and hosting of the Churchill Area Environmental Council website, volunteers at Household Hazardous Waste Task Force community waste collection events, and our President participated in the MDA Lockup and Satchels of Caring Foundation fundraisers along with contributing to many other charitable causes. In addition, we are proud to have contributed to the improvement of many of southwestern Pennsylvania’s blighted communities by performing environmental services needed to allow property redevelopment to move forward. We fully expect to continue giving back to the communities we serve as we grow.
In summary, we are confident that the CPEG team of professionals has the training, knowledge, experience, and commitment to client service to excel in our role on your important projects.